Whether it's winning the Tour de France or a local crit, the next generation of Tarmac—the SL4—was born to race, with head-snapping acceleration and razor-sharp handling. The S-Works model features our lightest and stiffest frame ever, plus super light SRAM Red components and Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheels: no wonder it's the go-to bike for pros on Saxo Bank-Tinkoff Bank and Astana.
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings, plus SRAM's pro tour-proven Red rings for a feather-light package with max power-transfer
- SL4 FACT IS 11r carbon frame has our highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever, with tapered head tube, carbon OSBB, and internal cable routing for race day performance
- Full monocoque FACT carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Lightweight, adjustable, carbon-enhanced S-Works stem optimizes efficiency and comfort and looks stylish while doing it
- Ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheelset for low aerodynamic drag, and low rolling resistance thanks to Ceramic Speed bearings.
- S-Works Turbo 220 TPI tire offers a fast, light, and touhg tire. Extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction lets you climb easily, desend faster, and corner harder.
- S-Works FACT carbon seatpost and cradle is super light and stiff for optimal power transfer, paired with ultra-light and stiff Body Geometry Toupe Pro saddle with carbon rails