The smoother, faster S-Works Roubaix SL4 features a super light and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same frame that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Equipped with Pro-Tour proven Dura Ace Di2 components, Specialized SL FACT carbon cranks, and Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheels.
- S-Works FACT 11r SL4 frame with Zertz is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike available, with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, ultra lightweight.
- All-new Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness, and strength at minimal weight
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has incredible stiffness-to-weight for max power
- Ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheelset for low aerodynamic drag, and low rolling resistance thanks to Ceramic Speed bearings.
- Ultra-light and stiff BG Toupe RBX Pro saddle with carbon rails, paired with the new S-Works Flex post sharpens handling and dampens road vibration