Ridden by the most successful professional women's cycling teams in the world, the S-Works Amira SL4 is the lightest, stiffest, and fastest women's bike around, featuring an all-new FACT 11r carbon frame with women's-tuned geometry, tapered head tube, and internal cable routing, plus Pro Tour-proven Shimano Dura-Ace components, and our Roval Rapide CLX 40 carbon clincher wheels.
- Women's-specific, ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness, and strength at minimal weight
- S-Works FACT IS 11r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered head tube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- S-Works FACT monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has incredible stiffness-to-weight for max power, plus new Shimano Dura-Ace drivetrain for precise and quiet shifting
- Ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheelset for low aerodynamic drag, and low rolling resistance thanks to Ceramic Speed bearings.
- Women's-specific contoured Body Geometry Oura Pro saddle for optimal power transfer and all-day comfort, with carbon rails
- New Shimano Dura-Ace front and rear brakes for superior stopping power without sacrificing weight