Free shipping on orders over $150.
When designers Jonathan Sadler and Luke Batten came together to form Tenspeed Hero, they had a few founding principles in mind: Everyone is welcome, everyone is a hero, men and women will be equally supported, “Tenspeed Heroes” are those who love their bikes, and amidst the suffering, there needs to be more humor in the sport. How'd they do it? They brought energy to their clothing by choosing fun works from emerging designers coming out of BFA and MFA programs.
Having alignment on these core principles, we’ve teamed up with Tenspeed Hero to develop the TSH x Specialized Collection. With a design from the "You Make It You Break It" piece by Leah Gualdagnoli, this collection balances geometry, nostalgia, and architecture into unfamiliar forms to create a look that’s not only stylish, but full of history. And as Leah likes to say, "It's a reminder of what we were, who we are, and who we might become."
We took a no-holds-barred approach to transferring every bit of your power to the pedals. The lighter and stiffer Powerline™ carbon sole is new and brought to you by the same team that developed Rider-First Engineering. Why's this special? Because it led to our lightest and stiffest carbon outsole to date. A completely refined Padlock™ Heel, meanwhile, packs in more comfort with the same exceptional heel hold that you found in the previous iteration. And finally, the space-grade Dyneema™ material used in the upper doesn’t stretch when pulled on, making sure that your foot stays where it’s supposed to. With these all features combined, you can be sure that we’ve kept in line with the motto “every watt is sacred.”
In the comfort arena, we kept all of the Body Geometry features you know and love, like the Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and Metatarsal Button. Each one of these features have been ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to not only boost power, but also to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury. We also took luxury into account by designing the S-Works 7 to have form that complements its function, so you'll find seams that are bonded together, rather than sewn, cleaning up the lines and contouring to your foot with slipper-like comfort. The custom CNC’d alloy Boa® dials also add some panache, but they also feature durable spring clutch internals and precise, one-millimeter micro-adjustments that let you perfectly dial in your fit.
The S-Works 7 embodies everything we know about footwear, compacted into one shoe with no compromises and no shortcuts—just explosive speed and superior comfort.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- The Boa® Fit System S3 dial allows for on-the-fly micro adjustment, backed by the Boa® Guarantee. The Boa Fit System dials and laces are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product on which they are integrated.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)