The Rumor is true, the ultimate women's full-suspension trail bike has arrived. From flowing singletrack trails to technical terrain, the Rumor is designed and engineered to give active-lifestyle riders the best-fitting and most-capable bike in the sport. With 110mm of FSR suspension, AUTOSAG tuning, Command Post dropper seatpost, and dialed geometry, the Rumor puts riders in complete control of their summertime mountain adventures.
- All-new M5 manipulated alloy, 110mm-travel frame with Women's XC Trail 29er Geometry and tubesets, tapered headtube, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, and DMD derailleur mount makes this one tough and lightweight trail machine
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG with custom tune features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX Float CTD Performance Series 29 fork with CTD damper, custom tune, rebound and compression adjust, lockout, tapered steerer tube and 110mm of travel smooths technical terrain
- Custom Formula T1 S hydraulic disc brakes with reach adjustment, metallic pads and SRAM compatible MiXmaster shifter mounts provide dependable braking
- Proven SRAM drivetrain features X0 Type 2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur for crisp and reliable gear changes
- Roval Control Trail 29 142+ wheelset with butted DT Swiss spokes and a wider rim profile and 12mm thru-axle for lightweight toughness