Free shipping on orders over $150.
650b wheels are notorious for their playful handling, which is why the ultra-wide design of the Roval Traverse SL Fattie 650b wheels are the perfect complement to this style of riding. The reason is behind this simple: Aside from an immaculate, lightweight, and bombproof carbon layup, with a wide, 30mm carbon rim (internal width), these wheels dramatically increase both stability and traction. Ultimately, this all boils down to more control. The extra width also allows for more tire volume, which means more suppleness in the ride quality. And not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless. These wheels also include the Roval tubeless plug system, which is an easy and super lightweight solution for tubeless setups. At the front hub, you'll get a thru-axle design with 15/20mm compatibility (end cap options included), and at the rear, the hub features DT Swiss internals for lightening-fast engagmenet and acceleration. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure a painstaking attention to detail. Please note that these wheels were developed exclusively for use with 142+ compatible Specialized frames, and accordingly, they're stiffer than their non-142+ counterparts in order to provide maximum all-mountain performance.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat with three vinyl colorway options (included)
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber
- Rim Width: 30mm internal
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1)
- Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Alloy body, 15/20mm thru-axle, end cap options included
- Rear Hub: CNC machined alloy body, high quality DT 350 internals and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes Shimano 10-speed freehub, 142+ only
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless setup a touch easier.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1,530g
- Rider Weight Limit: 240lb (108kg)