Free shipping on orders over $150.
Developed in our Win Tunnel and designed to interface with the world’s fastest tire, the S-Works Turbo, the CLX 64 is the fastest road race wheel/tire system ever developed. The 21mm tubeless-ready internal rim width further increases tire volume, in turn creating a larger contact patch. And with this particular rear SCS Disc wheel, you'll benefit from its disc-first design philosophy, combining speed, low weight, and incredible stopping power. Meanwhile, the SCS rear hub allows for a proper chainline on short chainstay performance road and cyclocross bikes. The wide internal rim width provides an optimum tire profile for precise handling, stiffness, and aerodynamics. The AFD2 SCS aero Center Lock hub is 12mm thru-axle or QR compatible making this an ideal wheel for any race or ride where speed is on the menu.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 64mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.9mm external
- Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD1 SCS, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed, SCS QR or SCS 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SCS 12mm thru-axle & SCS QR end caps
- Weight: 880g