The smoother, faster Roubaix—named after the grueling Paris-Roubaix race it has won four times—is a high-performance, endurance-focused bike that's highly stable and efficient. The Sport C2 features Shimano 105 compact gearing and our new DT-Axis 1.0 wheels for lower weight and higher performance.
- FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Specialized FACT full carbon monocoque fork with Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and smooth
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Shallow drop alloy handlebar for easy access to levers and more comfortable hand positions, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping performance
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe RBX Sport saddle with steel rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts