The smoother, faster Roubaix SL4 Pro features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same design that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Equipped with Pro-Tour proven Dura Ace components, Specialized Pro FACT carbon cranks, and Roval Rapide SLX 23 wheels.
- Specialized Expert shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance and ergonomic position
- Specialized FACT IS 10r carbon SL4 frame with Zertz is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike available, with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, ultra lightweight.
- All-new Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
- Specialized Pro FACT Carbon crankset with oversized BB and removable spider, has an unparalleled stiffness to weight ratio for efficiency and power transfer
- Roval Fusee SLX is our lightest alloy wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
- High-performance Body Geometry Toupe RBX saddle with hollow Ti rails, flat profile and generous padding, partnered with all-new Specialized CobL GOBL'R seatpost to absorb road vibrations