The smoother, faster Roubaix SL4 Expert Ui2 features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same design that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra Ui2 components, and DT Axis 4.0 wheels.
- Shimano Ultegra compact crankset for legendary shifting performance
- Specialized Expert shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping
- Specialized FACT IS 10r carbon SL4 frame with Zertz is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike available, with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, ultra lightweight.
- All-new Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 10-speed electronic shifters for precise, hassle-free shifting, while Shimano Ultegra compact crankset keeps shifting butter smooth and laser accurate
- Specialized Roubaix Pro 120 TPI tire has 23mm tread handles quick and fast while the 25c casing smooths our ride and keeps you fresh longer
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe RBX saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails, flat profile and generous padding, partnered with FACT carbon Comp seatpost to absorb road vibrations