The smoother, faster Roubaix SL4 Expert C2 features a super light and stiff FACT 10r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same design that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra components, and DT Axis 4.0 wheels.
- Specialized Expert shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping
- Specialized FACT IS 10r carbon SL4 frame with Zertz is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike available, with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, ultra lightweight.
- All-new Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Specialized Roubaix Pro 120 TPI tire has 23mm tread handles quick and fast while the 25c casing smooths our ride and keeps you fresh longer
- Minimalist, high-performance BG Toupe RBX Sport saddle with hollow Cr-Mo rails, flat profile and generous padding, partnered with FACT carbon Comp seatpost helps absorb road vibrations