Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 8r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint.
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed rear derailleur is lightweight w/ smooth and precise shifting
- Fulcrum S4 wheelset is strong, lightweight, and ready to race
- Always reliable Shimano 105 brakes for effective braking in all conditions
- Specialized Turbo Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance w/ superior cornering traction
- TURN Zayante BB30 crank provides excellent power transfer
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails