The smoother, faster Roubaix—named after the grueling Paris-Roubaix race it has won four times—is a high-performance, endurance-focused bike that's highly stable and efficient. The Roubaix C2 features Shimano Sora compact gearing and our new DT-Axis 1.0 wheels for lower weight and higher performance.
- FACT 8r carbon, FACT IS constructed frame with Endurance Road geometry, Zertz and tapered head tube for the perfect blend of stiffness, compliance and light weight
- Specialized FACT full carbon monocoque fork with Zertz inserts is stiff, responsive, and smooth
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road is the perfect combination of comfort and efficiency
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance and ergonomic position, wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration-damping performance