We reject the notion that a durable, performance pair of bib shorts should come with a value of a pound of flesh. And unsatisfied with what we could find out there on the open market, we created the value-packed RBX Comp Bib Shorts. They're made from a knit version of our venerable VaporRize™ fabrics, which adds to the durability of the shorts without sacrificing any breathability or moisture wicking capabilities. The materials are also extremely soft against the skin, which is a sensation that's furthered by the fold-over leg cuff. Along these lines, this cuff at the leg opening features an ever so slight silicone print that prevents the shorts from shifting throughout your pedal stroke. For the chamois, we used a higher volume insert to promote the bib shorts' intended purpose: long rides in total comfort. This means that you'll receive a fair amount of extra support, which will help to alleviate pressure on the soft tissue and nerves over the course of a day on rough roads.
- VaporRize™ knit fabrics are lightweight and breathable, and place an emphasis on moisture wicking and evaporation for increased comfort.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Fold-over leg cuff w/ silicone print prevents pinching and discomfort by providing an even, low-volume, and compressive hold over the leg.
- Body Geometry RBX Comp Chamois features ample volume and support to keep you comfortable on long rides over rough roads.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 10" inseam (size Medium)