With a custom RockShox Argyle fork and a drivetrain that inspires quick, powerful pedal strokes, this dirt jumper and urban assault machine will inspire your biggest and baddest tricks.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum P.3 frame with a stiff tapered head tube, forged PF30 BB shell, 15.5" chainstays, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts with integrated tensioners
- RockShox Argyle RCT fork features 100mm of travel, Solo Air spring, Motion Control low speed compression, Floodgate, rebound adjustment and 20mm Maxle thru-axle for rigidity
- Low-flange, 20mm thru axle front hub, 36-hole wheels with solid rear axle, sealed cartridge bearings and 15T cog, double-wall 26" alloy rims are built to withstand endless abuse
- SRAM Descendant PF30 crank with alloy arms for light and strong cranks
- Forged alloy, 40mm P.Series MTB stem with 31.8 clamp size to handle the rigors of street and dirt jumps
- Low-rise, 750mm-wide alloy P.Series MTB Dirt handlebar is purpose-built to handle the rigors of dirt jump and slopestyle courses
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake with G2 CleanSweep rotor for hassle-free and powerful braking