Follow in the footsteps of world champions, or push in your own new direction - the choice is yours. P.3's legendary handing on the ground and in the air will let you write your own rules. The RockShox 80mm Argyle R fork's got the front covered, and the Avid Elixir 1 brakes will slow you down - but why would you want to do that? Go big! P.3.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum P.3 frame with a stiff tapered head tube, 15.5" chainstays, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts with integrated tensioners, includes singlespeed and multispeed hardware, plus an extra down tube decal colorway to customize frame
- RockShox Argyle RCT features 100mm of travel, Solo Air spring, rebound adjustment and 20mm Maxle® thru-axle for rigidity
- Low-flange, 20mm thru axle front hub, 36-hole wheels with solid rear axle, sealed cartridge bearings and 12t cog, double-walled 26" alloy rims are built to withstand endless abuse
- SRAM Descendant crankset with cartridge-bearing 24mm spindle is strong and light to go big with confidence, singlespeed 32x15t drivetrain keeps the system simple and reliable
- Forged alloy, 40mm P.Series MTB stem with 31.8 clamp size to handle the rigors of street and dirt jumps
- Low-rise, 750mm-wide alloy P.Series MTB Dirt handlebar is purpose-built to handle the rigors of dirt jump and slopestyle courses
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake with G2 CleanSweep rotor for hassle-free and powerful braking