If you want to progess your riding, you need a bike that can progress with you, and not bust when you're hell-bent on nailing that new trick. The P.26 Pro is built with double butted Reynolds 520 Cro-Mo, so you know it's light and tough, and it's got a RockShox Argyle R fork and BMX-tough cranks and wheels, so you'll break WAY before it does.
- BMX-style, 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset with cartridge-bearing MID BB is strong and light to go big with confidence, singlespeed 27t chainring resists bending and delivers the clearance you need
- Butted, singlespeed-specific, 26" Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with integrated headset, MID BB, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts has perfectly dialed geos for dirt, park, or street
- Custom RockShox Argyle fork features 80mm of travel, Solo Air spring, rebound adjustment and 20mm Maxle® thru-axle for rigidity
- Low-flange, 20mm thru axle front hub, 36-hole wheels with solid rear axle, sealed cartridge bearings and 12t cog, double-walled 26" alloy rims are built to withstand endless abuse
- The forged, top-load 22.2mm P.Series stem is built strong for precise control
- The Cr-Mo P.Series MTB Street handlebar is 720mm-wide for more leverage and precise handling