If you want to progess your riding, you need a bike that can progress with you, and not bust when you're hell-bent on nailing that new trick. The P.26 Am is built with double butted Reynolds 520 Cro-Mo, so you know it's light and tough, and it's got a Manitou Circus fork and BMX-tough cranks and wheels, so you'll break WAY before it does.
- Butted, singlespeed-specific, 26" Reynolds 520 Cr-Mo frame with integrated headset, MID BB, and 3D-forged horizontal dropouts has perfectly dialed geos for dirt, park, or street
- BMX-style flange grips with endplug
- The Cr-Mo P.Series MTB Street handlebar is 720mm-wide for more leverage and precise handling
- 36-spoke, double-walled, 26" singlespeed wheelset is built to withstand endless abuse
- BMX-style, 3-piece tubular Cr-Mo crankset with cartridge-bearing MID BB is strong and light to go big with confidence, singlespeed 27t chainring resists bending and delivers the clearance you need
- Coil-sprung Manitou Circus Comp fork is purpose-built for the punishment from dirt jumping and street riding with hydraulic damping and preload adjustments