P. BIKES ARE A LIFESTYLE, born and bred with the integrity to push the limits of physics at your favorite jumps, streets and skate parks. All-over cold forgings, super short chainstays, high-riser jump bars and short extension stems make P. bikes durable and nimble enough to keep you moving up, not breaking down.
- 100% Cr-Mo, disc-only frame features stiff and strong double-butted top/down tubes, an externally relieved head tube and hardware for single and multi-speed options.
- The 80mm-travel Marzocchi DJ3 fork features oversized 32mm Cr-Mo stanchions, magnesium lowers and a plush, but stiff coil/mcu spring for high-performance.
- Specialized 3D-forged Aggro stem is stiff and tough and accepts a 31.8mm diameter alloy riser bar: 680mm width and 8-degree back/upsweep for perfect positioning.
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes ensure smooth, reliable stops with an 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor in front and 140mm rotor in back.
- The SRAM X5 rear derailleur offers fast, precise shifts.
- Fuse tubular three-piece Cr-Mo cranks are stiff and durable for an unwavering pedal platform, a polycarbonate bash guard and ISCG chain guide complete the bomb-proof package.
- 26x2.3-inch Rhythm Lite Control tires have a dual compound tread that rolls fast in the transition, with extra grip on the shoulders for precise cornering in the dirt.
- The Fuse Lo Pro saddle is designed for comfort, ease of movement and strength to handle hard landings.