With a smooth SR Suntour 29er fork with lockout, powerful Tektro HDC 300 hydraulic disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Myka HT Sport Disc is prepared for mountain trails and urban adventures.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with women's recreational XC 29er geometry and low standover for a confident and lightweight ride
- 80mm smooth-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment, lockout, and custom women's spring weights delivers size-appropriate tunability for varying terrain
- 29" Disc double-walled alloy rims are light and durable to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport 29" tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Reliable SR Suntour XCT 8-speed crankset with replaceable outer ring and chainguard for added protection, Shimano Altus 8-speed rear derailleur for crisp shifting
- Tektro HDC300 hydraulic disc brakes, with women's levers, assure precise and worry-free braking
- Women's Body Geometry Riva Saddle features a women's cutout and plush seating area for all-day riding comfort