With a smooth SR Suntour 29er fork with hydraulic damping & lockout, Tektro HDC 300 hydraulic disc brakes, and double-walled 29" alloy wheels, the Myka HT Elite Disc 29er is prepared for mountain trails and urban adventures.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with women's recreational 29er geometry and low standover, stack and reach for a confident and lightweight ride
- SR Suntour 9-speed crankset uses Shimano's Octalink-splined BB interface for reliable power transfer, Shimano Alivio 9-speed rear derailleur for precise shifting
- Light and durable double-walled 29" alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Smooth-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment, lockout, and custom women's spring weights delivers size-appropriate tunability for varying terrain, size-specific 80mm on and 100mm travel
- Tektro Draco dual-piston hydraulic disc brakes with women's shorter reach levers assure precise braking and durability
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport 29" tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Women's Body Geometry Riva Saddle features a women's cutout and plush seating area for all-day riding comfort