With a smooth, adjustable SR Suntour fork, reliable linear-pull "V" brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Myka HT is prepared for mountain trails and urban adventures.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with women's recreational XC geometry and low standover for a confident and lightweight ride, disc ready
- 75mm smooth-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and custom women's spring weights means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Alex 26" Disc double-walled alloy rims are light and durable to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- SR Suntour 9-speed crankset uses Shimano's Octalink-splined BB interface for reliable power transfer, combined with Shimano Tourney TX 7-speed rear derailleur for confidence-inspiring performance
- Women's Body Geometry Riva Saddle features a women's cutout and plush seating area for all-day riding comfort
- Women's Body Geometry XCT Grips with gel for maximum comfort and control