With a smooth, adjustable SR Suntour fork, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock Disc is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size
- Light and durable double-walled 26" alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized 26" Fast Trak Sport 26x2.0" tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Sunrace 8-speed, 11-34 cassette offers a broad range of gearing options for getting up to speed on the trail
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brake offers dual pad angle adjustment and reliable stopping power in all weather conditions