With a smooth, adjustable SR Suntour fork, reliable linear-pull "V" brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike.
- 75mm-travel SR Suntour coil-sprung fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for riders of all sizes
- Light and durable double-walled 26", alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized 26", Fast Trak Sport 26x2.0", tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Shimano 7-speed, 14-34 multiple freewheel cassette replaces the freewheel mechanism of years past for lighter weight and more durability
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability