Free shipping on orders over $150.
The Expert XC Mountain Bike shoes take the spirit of high performance found in the S-Works iteration and puts it in a value-loaded package. Along these lines, you'll find that it has everything you need to get your feet wet in cross country racing and riding, like a light overall construction, a sophisticated carbon outsole, a single lightweight snap-replaceable IP1 Boa® closure, and a durable SlipNot™ rubber tread. So go ahead, push it a little harder—these shoes are here to take you to the next level.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed construction are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon outsole is designed to flex in the toe for more comfortable walking, while it's directionally stiff in order to increase power transfer.
- Boa® IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® lifetime guarantee.
- Light, supple thermobonded upper for a superior fit.
- SlipNot™ rubber outsole is optimized for grip & durability in all conditions.
- Removable toe lugs for added traction and run-ups.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 310g (1/2 pair, Size 42)