The Expedition Sport adds another level of plushness to the ride with a suspension seatpost. You'll have a wider range of gearing with triple chainrings, leaving you free to explore a wider range of terrain, while the low-entry frame improves convenience and confidence.
- A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Ground Control Geometry for stability and safety, the lowest standover in the Specialized line, plus 63mm-travel fork with alloy lowers for lightweight confidence on any surface, forged dropouts and integrated kickstand mount
- Double-wall, alloy 32-hole rims are strong and smooth
- Smooth-rolling Hemisphere 26" tires with flat protection and semi-connected tread pattern for traction and control on pavement or gravel
- Body Geometry Comfort closed-end grips for an ergonomic contact point to keep hands fatigue-free
- Comfort saddle uses springs, dual-density foam on top, and has a wide platform for ultimate comfort