With 29-inch wheels, carbon fiber frame, and Brain inertia valve damping technology in the both the Fox/Specialized shock and custom RockShox SID fork, the Epic Marathon Carbon 29 has the speed to tame any cross country terrain.
- Custom SRAM S2200 carbon double XC crankset with 38/24 gearing is built for strong ,yet lightweight performance
- Specialized/FOX FlowControl Mini Brain shock with AUTOSAG, Brain Fade inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance
- Roval Control Carbon 29 142+ carbon wheelset with durable DT Swiss internals, OS28 front hub, and stainless DT Swiss spokes brings carbon wheels to a whole new realm of fun
- Magura MT6 hydraulic disc brakes with a carbon master cylinder and reach adjust provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- FACT IS 10m carbon FSR frame with carbon seat stays and dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers strength, rigidity, and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- RockShox Sid 29 Brain fork with 100mm travel, new Solo Air spring, Brain Fade and rebound adjust, provides premium XC suspension performance
- SRAM's XO Twist shifters are the lightest and fastest way to change gears on the SRAM PG 1050 cassette