The Epic Expert 29 Evo R is a purpose-built endurance race bike, featuring 1x10 SRAM drivetrain and 100mm of efficient suspension, travel thanks to Specialized's Brain inertia valve damping technology.
- S-Works FACT 680mm carbon flat bar is feather-light and stiff for XC finesse and power
- Custom Specialized EVO XC DMD 1x10 chain guide to keep chain solidly in place while shifting through 10 speeds of the SRAM PG-1050 cassette
- Specialized/FOX FlowControl Mini Brain shock with AUTOSAG, Brain Fade inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance
- FACT IS 10m carbon FSR frame with carbon seat stays and dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers strength, rigidity, and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- S-Works Fast Trak 2.0", 2Bliss ready front tire features dual-compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
- RockShox Sid 29 Brain fork with 100mm travel, new Solo Air spring, Brain Fade and rebound adjust, provides premium XC suspension performance
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Magura MT6 hydraulic disc brakes with a carbon master cylinder and reach adjust provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Roval Control 29 142+ wheelset with butted DT Swiss spokes and a wider rim profile and 12mm thru-axle for lightweight toughness.