With 29-inch wheels, carbon fiber frame, and Brain inertia valve damping technology in the both the Fox/Specialized shock and custom RockShox SID fork, the Epic Expert Carbon 29 has the speed to tame any cross country terrain.
- FACT IS 9m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle with dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers strength, rigidity, and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Specialized/FOX FlowControl Mini Brain shock with AUTOSAG, Brain Fade inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance
- RockShox Sid 29 Brain fork with 100mm travel, new Solo Air spring, Brain Fade and rebound adjust, provides premium XC suspension performance
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Magura MT6 hydraulic disc brakes with a carbon master cylinder and reach adjust provide consistent and reliable stopping power
- Shimano XTR Shadow Plus long cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts
- Custom SRAM S2200 carbon double XC crankset with 38/24 gearing is built for strong ,yet lightweight performance
- Roval 29 142+ wheelset with butted DT Swiss spokes, an airy rim profile, and oversized end caps matched with a 12mm thru-axle for lightweight toughness.
- S-Works Fast Trak 2.0", 2Bliss ready front tire features dual-compound rubber delivering exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight