When you need a pair of shorts that perform over every centimeter of the trail, look no further than our Enduro Pro Shorts. They take an uncompromising approach to performance, offering only the utmost in quality, strength, and comfort. To make sure of it, we made them from a woven version of our lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics. As a result, the shorts are tough enough to take repeated spills, without sacrificing anything to comfort. And to further this concept, they also include laser perforated venting that's just as effective at dumping excess heat as mesh, only it doesn't create a weakness in the overall strength of the shorts. In essence, this means that you won't find yourself blowing these shorts out for a long time to come. In terms of fit, you'll find that these shorts fit nicely between our Atlas and Demo lines, meaning that they're certainly baggy but don't go over the top with it. As a result, we cut them to fall just around the bottom of the knee (about three inches shorter than the Demos) with plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want when the pockets are loaded, of which, there are two zippered side pockets and a zippered SWAT™ access pocket to integrate nicely with the included pair of liner shorts. And for all-year riding, the Enduro Pro shorts have the added benefit of being treated to be water-repellant. Lastly, there's a removable pair of SWAT™ liner shorts that are equipped with our Body Geometry Mountain Chamois. This insert was designed to provide plenty of support to the body without being so substantial that it feels like it's getting in the way. As a result, the feel is one of versatility, and with the added touch of relieving soft tissue pressure while also increasing blood flow, you can all but guarantee that you'll be riding in supreme comfort with all of the integrated storage you could ever ask for.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellant, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for piece of mind on the mountain.
- Removable liner with SWAT™ and Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow.
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT™ access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT™ bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition.
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 13.5" inseam (size 34" waist) fall low around the knee for a roomy fit that leaves plenty of room for pads.