The 165mm-travel M5 aluminum Enduro Expert EVO is an all-mountain machine desigened to rip on denscents. With a Cane Creek Double Barrel Coi shock, 170mm-travel coil-sprung Fox 36 Van RC2 fork and custom Avid X0 Trail World Cup hydraulic disc brakes the Enduro Expert EVO blurs the line between DH and All Mountain.
- All-new, fully manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame with ORE tubing is the centerpiece of this incredibly versatile 180mm-travel design, featuring sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 142mm + dropouts, ISCG '05 mount, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- FOX 36 Van RC2 Kashima 180mm coil-sprung fork with 20mm thru-axle, tapered alloy steerer, and preload and rebound adjust for all-mountain shredding and aggressive descending
- New SRAM Type 2 X0 mid cage 10-speed rear derailleur provides crisp and reliable gear changes
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
- Avid X0 Trail World Cup hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston calipers deliver powerful stopping performance with a lightweight trail-friendly package.
- Cane Creek Double Barrel coil shock provides a rider's dream of externally adjustable high-and-low-speed rebound and compression settings for maximum control over challenging terrain
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Custom SRAM S2200 carbon double All-Mountain crankset with 36/24 gearing is built for strong ,yet lightweight performance, features a Gamut bashguard for added protection and chain retention
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" dual-compound tires for premium traction on challenging terrain