The 165mm-travel M5 aluminum Enduro EVO is an all-mountain machine catered to aggressive descending. Equipped with a Fox VAN R coil shock, X-Fusion Vengeance R coil-sprung fork, SRAM 2x10 drivetrain and custom Avid Elixir 3 SL hydraulic disc brakes.
- All-new, fully manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame with ORE tubing is the centerpiece of this incredibly versatile 180mm-travel design, featuring sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 142mm + dropouts, ISCG '05 mount, and replaceable derailleur hanger
- Custom SRAM S-1250 AM double crankset with PF30 spindle and shiftguide works with the SRAM 10-speed cassette for high-performance shifting and acceleration
- Specialized Butcher SX 2.3" dual-compound tires for premium traction on challenging terrain
- X-Fusion Vengeance coil-sprung fork with tapered alloy steerer tube, 170mm of travel, adjustable rebound control and 20mm thru-axle makes a plush fork that tracks through technical terrain
- Custom FOX Van R coil shock with adjustable rebound works with the bike's FSR design to keep the rear wheel planted for maximum traction
- The 750mm-wide Specialized DH low-rise handlebar is super wide to control the toughest conditions
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Avid Elixir 3 hydraulic disc brakes with a 200mm front and 180mm rear rotors for reliable stopping power.