Specialized statement on COVID-19 Read Here
Getting caught in the rain is one thing, but starting your day in lousy conditions is a whole other story. And for when the heavens are open and the water is pouring out, we have the Deflect™ H2O Road Jacket.
The solution to this problem all starts with the materials, which is why we used our own 2.75-layer Deflect™ fabric for the construction. This woven fabric rests at the pinnacle of active weather protection, boasting equal parts breathability and wind/water resistance. And furthering these features, the jacket includes protective wrist seals and watertight, coated zippers throughout.
To ensure it keeps water out, the jacket also features a drawstring at the bottom hem to customize the fit and prevent wheel-spray from infiltrating it, while a heightened collar performs similar duties at the neck. Meanwhile, we included a zippered pocket at the rear to house and protect your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Deflect™ 2.75-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements, while micro-fleece dots raise the fabric off the body to create channels for airflow.
- Fully taped seams prevent water intrusion, keeping you dry and protected for years to come.
- One rear zippered pocket houses your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Watertight YKK AquaGuard® zippers prevent unwanted water seepage.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from entering the jacket via the sleeve openings.
- Elastic cord waist adjustment lets you customize the fit, while also keeping wheel-spray out of the jacket
- Higher back collar seals out wind and water at the neck.
- High-visibility, reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit closely & precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit and comfort.