Getting from A to B can be tough, and it gets even harder if the conditions are wet. Knowing this, we created the Deflect™ H2O Commuter Jacket to help take the sting out of wet weather. The H2O Commuter jacket is made from our 2.5-layer Deflect™ material that's wind- and water-resistant. Furthering this theme, you'll find that the critical seams have been taped, which prevents the chance of water infiltration at common points of leakage. And along these lines, we've also included adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closures to keep water from seeping up at the wrist, a coated full front zipper, a drop tail to deflect wheel-spray, plus an adjustable drawcord hem and neck opening. To house your ride essentials, the jacket features zippered pockets at the chest and back. And to keep you visible to motorists in low-light conditions, we've also included reflective accents throughout. Lastly, in terms of fit, you'll find that the Commuter has a fairly liberal cut, so it leaves plenty of room for layering.
- Deflect™ 2.5-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements.
- One zippered chest pocket and a back zippered pocket provide ample storage for all of your ride essentials, while a rear drop tail blocks wheel-spray.
- Watertight, coated main zipper prevents water from seeping in.
- Critically taped seams protects against water infiltration, while providing a comfortable, next-to-skin feel.
- Adjustable Velcro® wrist closures prevent wind and water from entering the jacket via the sleeve openings.
- Adjustable drawcord hem and neck opening allow you to dial-in the fit and block-out the elements on-the-fly.
- 360° reflective elements and rear light attachment loop will increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Relaxed Fit is loose and comfortable, and also allows for plenty of layering underneath.