Equipped with the ultra-light Specialized Chisel carbon rigid fork, the aluminum Carve SL 29 is ready for your next fast, flowy single track ride. Featuring Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes, simple singlespeed drivetrain, and versatile Specialized Ground Control 2.1-inch tires, the Carve SL is a nimble, light-weight, XC bike.
- The all-new Specialized Chisel rigid carbon fork with tapered steerer tube provides precise handling at the lightest possible weight
- Light and stiff, double-walled alloy rims for added stiffness, front hub has cartridge bearings and oversized dropout interface for front-end rigidity
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance
- Avid Elixir 1hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased leverage on 29" wheels, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low
- Fully butted, smooth-welded M4SL alloy frame is superlight, stiff, and efficient, with 29er XC geometry, integrated headset, tapered head tube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps