Equipped with a 100mm-travel RockShox Reba RL 29 fork, the aluminum Carve Expert 29 is ready for race day or a quick loop after work. Featuring Avid hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano 2x10 drivetrain, and versatile Specialized Ground Control 2.1-inch tires, the Carve Expert provides race-day performance that rips on yourfavorite local trail.
- Light and stiff, double-walled alloy rims for added stiffness, front hub has cartridge bearings and oversized dropout interface for front-end rigidity
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance
- Fully butted, smooth-welded M4SL alloy frame is superlight, stiff, and efficient, with 29er XC geometry, integrated headset, tapered head tube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow 10-speed rear derailleur for lightweight, pro-level shifting, and improved clearance
- 100mm-travel RockShox Reba RL 29 fork features a new Solo Air spring, remote Push-Loc, tapered steerer tube and externally adjustable rebound for plush and lightweight trail performance
- Avid Elixir 3 hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased leverage on 29" wheels, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low