The Carve Comp 29 was designed to cruise fast-rolling singletrack. With a 100mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold fork, plus SRAM 2x10 drivetrain and Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes, the Carve Comp 29 brings XC performances to a more affordable price point.
- 100mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold 29 fork with lockout and external rebound/preload adjust for quick, fine-tuning, plus tapered alloy steerer for precision handling and light weight
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance
- SRAM's carbon cage, X7 10-speed rear derailleur for lightweight and precise shifting
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased leverage on 29" wheels, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low
- Light and stiff, double-walled alloy rims for added stiffness, front hub has cartridge bearings and oversized dropout interface for front-end rigidity
- Fully butted, smooth-welded M4SL alloy frame is superlight, stiff, and efficient, with 29er XC geometry, integrated headset, tapered head tube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps