Designed to get out and explore, the Camber is a classic well rounded trail bike every rider will enjoy. The Camber Pro Carbon 29 combines 110mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension with top of the line components like Fox Float CTD shock and SRAM X0 drivetrain for uncompromising and versatile trail performance.
- Specialized FACT OSBB, PF30, carbon crankset with 36/22 chainrings, ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM spider and rings for ultimate power transfer
- Custom-tuned FOX Float CTD Factory shock with Specialized proprietary AUTOSAG, Boost Valve, and Kashima coating features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend
- FACT 9m carbon frame with dedicated 29er geometry, Command Post cable routing, PF30 BB and M5 alloy 142+ rear triangle, creates a lightweight and responsive 110mm-travel trail weapon
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
- SRAM's X0 10-speed trigger shifters offer precise shifts with crisp action
- Custom Avid X0 World Cup hydraulic brakes with tool-less reach adjust plus alloy-backed, semi-metallic pads for sure-fire stopping and precise modulation
- FOX Float CTD Factory Series 29 fork with Kashima coating, rebound and compression adjust, lockout, tapered steerer tube and 110mm of travel smooths technical terrain
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- The carbon Roval Control Trail 29 SL 142+ wheelset with butted DT Swiss spokes, wider rim profile and 12mm thru-axle for lightweight toughness.