Designed to get out and explore, the Camber is a classic well rounded trail bike every rider will enjoy. The 110mm-travel Camber Comp 29 utilizes an M5 alloy frame, RockShox Monarch RL shock with AUTOSAG, Avid Elixir 3R hydraulic disc brakes, and SRAM 10-speed drive train, to create an ultra-capable trail machine.
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- New M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all new concentric sealed cartridge shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- RockShox Monarch RL air shock with Specialzied's proprietary AUTOSAG smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- Specialized 720mm-wide, alloy XC Mini-Riser handlebar ideal for 29er handling and position
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC Trail double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork has 110mm of travel, Solo Air spring, and a tapered steerer tube makes for lightweight and efficient trail suspension
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control