Redesigned for lighter weight and more efficient power transfer. Ergonomically designed and scientifically tested Body Geometry Footbeds were co-developed with Andy Pruitt, Director of the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, to customize fit and measurably improve performance.
- Provides cycling specific longitudinal arch and metatarsal support for a custom fit
- By standing on the Arch-O-Meter at a Specialized dealer, a rider can determine the optimum level of foot contour:
- +Red = minimal contours for riders that prefer minimal support
- ++Blue = moderate support for riders with flat to standard arch
- +++Green = significant support for riders with standard or high arches
- Proprietary foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting support
- Shim and wedges (sold separately) are an integral part of any shoe fit to improve knee/leg/foot alignment