The gel padding found on our Body Geometry Gel Long Finger gloves provides the maximum levels of comfort and coverage, all while minimizing fatigue and numbness like no long finger glove before it. They also include our Wiretap™ technology that makes them compatible with touchscreens for use with mobile devices and CPUs, plus soft Body Geometry foam padding at the heel of the palm to further aid in vibration/shock absorption.
- Gel pads are strategically located throughout the palm. Essentially, they act cohesively as a bridge over the palm's recesses in order to relieve pressure on the ulnar nerve. Not only does the ample gel padding work to dampen vibrations that cause fatigue, but by protecting this point, the system also reduces numbness at the hand.
- Wiretap™ touchscreen compatible for easy use of smartphones.
- Soft, Gel foam padding is placed across the palm's pressure zones for enhanced comfort and vibration absorption.
- Reinforced synthetic leather palm is supple and durable.
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
- Micro-width Velcro® closure is comfortable and won't restrict wrist movement.