XC riding isn't all about skinsuits and aero helmets—there are pleasure and training rides to think about, too. And when you want to leave the Lycra® at home, there's our top-of-the-line Atlas XC Pro Shorts. They're designed with the mentality that no detail is too small to be overlooked, and as a result, they offer the utmost in comfort and performance. Starting with strength, their woven construction means that they'll take their fair share of abuse on the trail, but their fit won't be leaving anyone confused on if you're taking a lift up the trail or riding. They fall above the knees and are just roomy enough for light pads if you're feeling so inclined. Plus, these shorts have storage for days, with two zippered pockets and a SWAT™ access pocket that works harmoniously with any of our SWAT™ bib shorts. As for the construction, we made the shorts from our woven VaporRize™ materials, which means that you can expect an added touch of abrasion-resistance and overall durability, without any sacrifice in breathability or comfort. We also included some super-tech features like a welded construction that eliminates the need for traditional stitching, which means that the risk of abrasion or chafing is all but eliminated. There's also the added bonus that they'll fit more seamlessly with the body. Meanwhile, for added ventilation, the XC Pro shorts feature laser perforated venting, which is even more effective than something like mesh, only it doesn't detract from either the look or durability of the shorts. Lastly, there's a removable pair of liner shorts, equipped with our Body Geometry Mountain Chamois. This insert was designed to provide plenty of support to the body without being so substantial that it feels like it's getting in the way. As a result, the feel is one of versatility, and with the added touch of relieving soft tissue pressure while also increasing blood flow, you can all but guarantee that you'll be riding in supreme comfort.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics maintain a great deal of stretch, while remaining extremely durable, lightweight, and effective at managing moisture
- Two zippered pockets provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded
- Removable liner with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- 14.5” inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34” waist) falls just above the knees, leaving room for pads without interfering on climbs