With a calculated mixture of road bike and mountain bike features, the Ariel is for the rider looking to zip through the weekday commute and head out for weekend adventure. The Ariel Sport Disc features an A1 Premium Aluminum frame with women's recreational geometry, Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes, and a 60mm-travel SR Suntour fork for stability over any terrain.
- All new A1 Premium Aluminum frame with Women's Fitness geometry and tubesets for a lightweight and confidence inspiring ride. Fender/rack braze-ons for versatility.
- Durable, double-walled 700c alloy rims with fast-rolling Specialized Trigger Sport tires for asphalt, hardpack or gravel paths
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes with dual pistons and women's shorter reach levers assure precision braking and fit
- SR Suntour 9-speed triple crankset and 11-32 cassette gives you all the gears you need for varied terrain, plus Shimano Acera drivetrain for crisp and reliable shifting
- Women's Body Geometry Riva Saddle features a women's cutout and plush seating area for all-day riding comfort
- SR Suntour 63mm-travel custom women's coil sprung fork with lockout and alloy lowers provides a capable and plush ride.