From training rides, to race day, the Amira Sport is built for flawless performance under pressure. Equipped with a super stiff and light FACT 9r carbon frameset, key Shimano 105 componentry, and DT Axis 2.0 wheels, this is the complete competitive package.
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered head tube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Durable FSA Gossamer BB30 alloy crankset with compact gearing and ever-reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain is stiff and light for efficiency over any terrain
- Significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets, these tough new DT Axis 2.0 wheels roll smooth and fast
- Specialized Body Geometry Jett Gel women's saddle features light, durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency