For women who live to race—whether it's a pro-level crit or a city-line sprint with the local club—the Amira Pro SL4 features an all-new, incredibly light and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame with women's performance geometry, plus FACT carbon crank, new SRAM Force/Red Black components, and Roval Rapide SLX wheels.
- FACT IS 11r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered head tube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- Specialized FACT monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Women's ergonomic, shallow drop, alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength
- Specialized Pro oversized BB FACT carbon crankset combines high strength and lightweight for unparalleled efficiency and power transfer, pairs with SRAM Force/Black Red drivetrain for precise shifting
- Roval Fusee SLX is our lightest wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and an asymmetrical rear rim for outstanding combination of performance and strength
- Body Geometry Oura Expert women's saddle with hollow Ti rails for optimal power transfer and all-day riding comfort