From training rides, to race day, the Amira Elite is built for flawless performance under pressure. Equipped with a super stiff and light FACT 9r carbon frameset, Shimano 105 componentry, and DT Axis 3.0 wheels, this is the complete competitive package.
- Durable FSA Gossamer BB30 alloy crankset with compact gearing is stiff and light for efficiency over any terrain, pairs perfectly with the ever-reliable Shimano 105 drivetrain
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame uses women's performance geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus integrated, tapered head tube to create a light, stiff and fast ride
- FACT full-carbon monocoque fork with a tapered 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" headset for strength and precision steering
- Women's ergonomic alloy handlebar delivers superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength
- Race-ready DT Axis 3.0 wheels are fast and light but still durable enough for high-mileage training
- Specialized Body Geometry Jett Gel women's saddle features light, durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency
- Reliable stopping power with Shimano 105 front and rear brakes