Stiff, light, race-inspired Allez Race offers great acceleration and handling—perfect for aspiring racers, or as a winter training bike for more accomplished veterans. FSA carbon crankset and 10-speed SRAM Rival components for outstanding power transfer and shifting performance.
- Specialized Smartweld E5 alloy frame, features hydroformed tubes, tapered head tube, integrated headset, and OSBB for the lightest, stiffest, and fastest Allez ever
- Tarmac full monocoque FACT carbon fork with tapered steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- Specialized Turbo Pro 127 TPI, offers BlackBelt protection for a tough tire that still offers low rolling resistance, great traction, and light weight to allow for quick climps and fast decents
- New Tarmac Expert oversized aluminum bar is stiff and light for serious performance
- Axis DC 2.0 mid-reach brake with CNC cutouts has great stoping power and modulation with plenty of room for wide tires and fenders
- SRAM Rival 10-speed shifters employ DoubleTap technology for simple, intuitive shifting with reach adjustment
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe Sport saddle with Cr-Mo rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts