Stiff, light, race-inspired Allez Comp offers great acceleration and handling—perfect for aspiring racers, or as a winter training bike for more accomplished veterans. 10-speed Shimano 105 group and upgraded wheels give this bike race-ready performance.
- Race-inspired, smooth-welded, fully-manipulated E5 alloy frame is light, stiff, and fast with our race-tuned geometry for precise handling
- Specialized FACT carbon fork provides precise steering through the tightest turns and ultra light weight
- Tarmac Comp oversized aluminum bar is stiff and light for serious performance
- FSA Gossamer BB30 alloy crankset with mid-compact gearing is stiff and light for efficiency over any terrain
- DT Axis 1.0 wheelset is significantly lighter than comparable-level wheelsets. These tough wheels roll smooth and fast