Sirrus Elite Disc
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. The Sirrus Elite Disc combines our premium, lightweight aluminum frame with the always-reliable Shimano Sora drivetrain and powerful disc brakes to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
- Discover what great ride quality feels like with the lightweight, Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, paired with an agile and responsive Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- Axis Classic Disc wheels come fitted with reliable and tough Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect 30mm tires. These tires feature a reflective sidewall and BlackBelt casing for added comfort and puncture protection on your ride.
- The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.
- Versatility comes in the form of rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 31.8mm|
|HEADSET||FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings, 15mm cone spacer|
|FORK||Specialized FACT carbon, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|FRAME||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing w/ smooth welds, internal cable routing, tapered/integrated headset, post disc mount, Plug + Play fender mount|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||FSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|CHAIN||KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|CRANKSET||FSA Vero, alloy, sub compact, 48/32T, 110mm BCD spider|
|CASSETTE||Shimano, 9-speed, 11-32t|
|SHIFT LEVERS||microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, trigger|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Sora|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Sora, 9-speed|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 155mm|
|TAPE||Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, closed end|
|SEATPOST||Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Tektro, hydraulic|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|PEDALS||Nylon body, alloy cage, low profile bearing system|
|REAR WHEEL||AXIS Classic Disc|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Espoir Sport Reflect, 60TPI, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|FRONT WHEEL||AXIS Classic Disc|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Sirrus - Geometry
|Fork Length (full)||398mm||398mm||398mm||398mm||398mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||705.8mm||744.6mm||779.8mm||813.7mm||846.8mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||556mm||571mm||581mm||602mm||621mm|