The idea of a perfect road is a myth, as there's always a chip, a crack, a rough patch—you name it. But with our all-new Roubaix Elite, you'll be taming wild asphalt without any extra effort. This is how road bikes were always meant to be. The frame is the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some engineering sorcery, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4. Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the new Roubaix outperforms anything on the market. Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough Axis Elite Disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset is exceptional in every way, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness. Meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- A Roubaix Disc fork is built from our top-end FACT 11r carbon fiber for supreme stiffness, strength, and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- This Praxis Alba 2D crankset is perfect for tackling steep grades and rough roads, and it also features supreme ramping for precise shifts between rings.
- Comes equipped with a 40lbs spring (color: yellow, weight: firm) installed, and also includes both 13lbs (color: blue, weight: soft) and 25lbs (color: black, weight: medium) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
|KRMILO||Specialized Hover Comp Alloy, 15mm rise, 125mm drop, 75mm reach|
|SEDEZ||Body Geometry Phenom Comp GT, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|SEDEZNA OPORA||Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|OPORA KRMILA||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|TRAK||S-Wrap Roubaix w/sticky gel|
|ZADNJA ZAVORA||Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, dual pivot|
|PREDNJA ZAVORA||Tektro Spyre, dual pivot, mechanical disc|
|GONILKA SCITNIK||Praxis Alba|
|VERIGA||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|PRESTAVNE ROCICE||Shimano 105 STI, 11-speed|
|VERIZNIKI||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|PREDNJI MENJALNIK||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|ZADNJI MENJALNIK||Shimano 105, long cage, 11-speed|
|ZADNJI PLASC||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|ZADNJI OBROCNIK||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|PREDNJI OBROCNIK||Axis Elite Disc, thru-axle, tubeless compatible|
|PREDNJI PLASC||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|ZRACNICE||700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve|
|VILICA||S-Works FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|OKVIR||FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel|
|PEDALA||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Roubaix - Geometrija
|Seat-Tube Length, B-B Center to Top||425mm||462mm||481mm||501mm||522mm||563mm|
|Top-Tube Length, Horizontal||527mm||534.9mm||545mm||561.8mm||576.3mm||588.5mm|